Mackays Hotel

Mackays Hotel

Luxury Hotel Accommodation in the centre of Wick, Caithness

Mackays Malts: November Edition

Posted: October 22nd, 2018 | Posted in: General News

This month Mackays invite you to sample our featured malt of November, Benromach Traditional!

This Speyside single malt is a welcome return, being the first new bottling of the distillery, which began production in 1998 after a fifteen-year layoff.

Despite the malt being an entry level bottling for the Benromach range, it is superbly balanced whisky – 80% of which has been bourbon-matured and the remaining 20% in sherry casks.

Crafted by experienced distillers, the Benmorch has been fused with the finest Scottish malted barley and purest of spring water from nearby Romach hills. The new whisky brings fresh and fruity flavours with a zesty finish of citrus tones.

To sample this incredible feature, venture to Mackays’ cocktail bar this November.

For information on other mesmerizing malts, explore Mackays’ Bar and discover our list of over one hundred malts!

 

mackays november malt

Green Tourism
Taste Our Best
Worldhost
AA 3 Star Hotel
AA Rosette Award

© 2018 Mackay's Hotel. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by Larus Digital.. View our Privacy Policy & Cookie Policy.